All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis aircraft coloring book introduces youngsters to 20 different types of aircraft. Even the youngest children can have an easy time learning about the different types of aircraft with this charming coloring book. This book is perfect for little hands. The main thing to remember is that children are visual learners and as such they work extremely well when they get fantastic visual items like pictures of aircraft to work with. This coloring book can t only be used in the classroom but also works great for use in the home, to help the child to learn about the various animals while having fun coloring them.
- Author BiographyNeil Masters never grew up with a lot of the things that other children had, as he grew up in a family that did not have much. In fact he remembers that there was many a time when they had to go to other relatives homes and the home of friends just to get something to eat or to have a both when there water was off. One thing that he does remember however, is the fact that his parents always made the effort to ensure that he had educational books to help him learn even more than they were learning in school. He adored coloring and was always intrigued by the characters in his coloring books that he had to color. He carried this into his adulthood to the point where he started creating his own coloring books for children. Over the years he has perfected his skills and is now producing great, stimulating coloring books for children.
- Author(s)Neil Masters
- PublisherBryoneer Publishing
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBryoneer Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.