Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionDepartment of Defense Directive 1308.1 defines the DoD's policy on physical fitness. The directive mandates that each military service establish physical fitness requirements and training specific to their service mission and culture. As the most technical of all the services, Air Force fitness programs have similarly followed suit. The Air Force's reliance on techlogy however, has also been touted as the cause for many of the problems plaguing the Air Force culture today. The author proposes that changes to Air Force fitness programs may help foster an Airman First mentality and counter some of the cultural problems within today's Air Force.
- Author(s)Denise M Hollywood
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight95 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.