Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionAirplane Stuff is a totally unique collection of aviation and flight related material that will be a fascinating and often read addition to any airplane lover's library. The full color, lavishly illustrated document is crammed from margin to margin with technical information and supporting graphics that reflect the unusual and entertaining writing style of Captain Mike Ray, long time military/airline pilot. While this collection is specifically written with the n-professional enthusiast and home based flight simulator hobbyist as a backdrop, it has broad appeal for any person who is fascinated with things associated with the flight paradigm and flying in general. Get ready for a visual feast and join with Captain Mike as he shares a whole lotta obscure and interesting airplane stuff.
- Author BiographyCaptain Mike Ray spent most of his working life strapped to airplane seats ... and was absolutely elated to discover that computer graphics and reality based simulation could almost accurately re-create parts of that experience. Now retired from a long and successful airline career, he believes that the training potential for the home based computer has yet to be realized and writes materials to encourage this pursuit in others.
- Author(s)Capt Mike Ray
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/08/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.