All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Bowman is among the best-kwn aircraft photographers in the country. This book portrays many of the best of his photographs taken at classic air displays and one-off shows throughout Britain and sometimes further afield. These superb quality photographs t only show the beauty and grace of classic and historic aircraft in flight, but also capture much of the detail so beloved of aircraft buffs.
- Author BiographyMartin W. Bowman. His interest in WWII and contemporary aviation was fired by the proliferation of US and RAF air bases in his native East Anglia. A widely respected military historian who has written over seventy books on aviation and other related subjects. All have been built up from many years of painstaking and fact-finding research, interviews and correspondence with contributors in America, Europe, and throughout the world. His quest has taken him to all parts of the world, to 21 countries, including the USA, Africa, Australia and Russia and the world's war zones of Mogadishu, Somalia, and Bosnia. He lives in Norwich, Norfolk, England and is active in historical research concerning East Anglia and the many RAF and USAAF squadrons that were based there during the War. He also has a passion for flying in military aircraft and driving British Racing Green sports cars.
- Author(s)Martin Bowman
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- Place of PublicationWellington
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note144 pages with 150 colour photographs
- Width240 mm
- Height220 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.