All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $22.13Trending at AU $22.74
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $17.64Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe title of the book tells it all - it is all about the configuration of a M160/170/180 based mechbox for your airsoft AEG. Configuring a high power mechbox with a high power spring requires advanced level skills and special attention to the details. We will help you meet the challenge! Configuration of Infinite Torque Gears and Bore-Up Kit are demonstrated in-depth.
- Author BiographyAirsoft has been well established in Asia for over 20 years, but only in recent years has there been much interest in the Western world. Most professional literature on Airsoft were written in Japanese, with very few translated works available. Even though we are seeing more and more tech tips (in English) popping up on the internet these days, too many of them were written by newcomers who don't really know what they are talking about. If you upgrade your AEG based on their advices, you may risk running into unexpected troubles. At MechboxPRO (a subsidiary of AirsoftPRESS), we produce technical information based on input from practicing engineers, technicians and field operators who have been with Airsoft since the era of S.S. 9000. Because we are part of the industry, we know what information is really needed, and we make sure our books tell what people really need to know. We do not mind to criticize thing that doesn't work, and we will not hesitate to give you hacks and workarounds to difficult problems. Reading this book should be like having an airsoft professional by your side, passing on useful hints whenever you get stuck.
- Author(s)The Mechboxpro Airsoftpress
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight202 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.