All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionPrincess Akari wasn't raised in a palace. She was raised by her grandmother growing up with two others whom she puts her complete trust in. Her grandmother raised her as any child should be raised. Unexpected events land her in the kingdom palace a year before she was told she was supposed to. Overnight she had to transform into a proper princess while trying to uncover all the secrets that have been kept from her for seventeen years. She falls in love and has her love betrayed. She encounters an unexpected person that she finds herself trying to fight her feelings for. After she finds the answers she was looking for she ends up making a choice that could end in her death while she fights for a kingdom she only started to learn about days before she enters battle to save it. She discovers the meaning of letting go, family, true love, and she even discovers things about herself she never imagined she was capable of.
- Author(s)Brandi Jones
- PublisherPage Publishing, Inc.
- Date of Publication03/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPage Publishing, Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.