All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis grammar book is intended for intermediate learners of Modern Standard Arabic. It covers the main points that they need to master at this level to prepare them for the next level of proficiency. Each lesson in the book begins with a brief statement and explanation of a grammar rule followed by different types of exercises. The exercise section of the lessons begins with mechanical drills (some of which have illustrations) for practice of the grammar point of the lesson. At the end, there are writing exercises that enable learners to produce the language freely while still requiring them to use the lesson's grammar. The book is accompanied by a CD with PowerPoint presentations illustrating the grammar rules explained in the lessons, and interactive drills. This very practical textbook provides a fine, flexible tool for a grammar-based approach to teaching MSA.
- Author BiographyLaila Al-Sawi is a senior instructor at the Arabic Language Institute of the American University in Cairo, and co-author of Kalaam Gamiil 1 & 2 (AUC Press, 2010, 2011). Iman Saad is an Arabic language instructor at the Arabic Language Institute of the American University in Cairo.
- Author(s)Iman Saad,Laila Al-Sawi
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- SubjectLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.