All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionAlabama Photo Book: Black & White Edition showcases 100 images of Crimson Tide players and coaches from the 2010-2012 seasons. In addition to well-kwn members of Alabama's 2009 and 2011 National Championship teams such as Head Coach Nick Saban and players such as Mark Ingram, Julio Jones, AJ McCarron, Trent Richardson, Greg McElroy, Barrett Jones, Eddie Lacy, Marcel Dareus and Courtney Upshaw, lesser-publicized coaches and players are also featured. The author also included images of walk-on players and Bryant-Denny Stadium. Alabama Photo Book is recommended for Crimson Tide fans of all ages and kids are sure to enjoy the images of Alabama's mascot, Big Al.
- Author BiographyMatt Zeigler worked eight years as a photojournalist and sportswriter in the newspaper industry before publishing his first book: 1990s NBA Flashback in 2002. In addition to youth, high school and college sports he traveled extensively throughout the Southeast covering the greatest athletes in pro sports as well. He's a 2010 USA Book News Best Books Award Winner for his book Sports Shooter: A Photographer's Story, and has also published Wild Alabama; Wild Alabama: Winter Haven; and 1990s NFL Flashback. He currently lives in central Alabama with his wife Glenda and son Matt.
- Author(s)Matt Zeigler
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.