All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.64
About this product
- DescriptionALABAMA FANS AGREE...Shane Hill has mastered the art of tailgating! Tired of hamburgers and hotdogs for tailgates? ALABAMA TAILGATE COOKBOOK features over 50 original recipes for drinks, appetizers, sides and main dishes including Shane's famous Gumbo, Shrimp and Crawfish over Caramelized Corn Grits, California Roll Tide Roll Salad as well as his thirst-quenching Crimson Sunrise Mimosas. From menu planning to preparation...Shane covers it all in this entertaining chronicle of his tailgates for the 2010 University of Alabama football season. Pick up your copy, fire up the grill and add some sizzle to your next tailgate party!
- Author BiographyShane Hill attributes his enthusiasm for cooking to his late stay-at-home mother whose excellent cooking spawned his love for food at an early age. But it wasn't until he attended The University of Alabama, tired of boxed dinners and take-out, that Shane began learning to cook. What began as an economic necessity quickly turned into a serious hobby and passion. Shane now lives in Birmingham with his wonderful and supportive wife Julie but can be found most weekends entertaining hundreds of his closest friends at his highly acclaimed tailgates, fundraisers and catered events.
- Author(s)Shane Hill
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEntertainment & Etiquette
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.