All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith over 4,500 documented species of plants and animals, Alabama is ranked fifth in the union for overall plant species diversity. This beautifully illustrated guide highlights over 140 familiar and unique species of trees, shrubs and wildflowers and also includes a map featuring prominent botanical sanctuaries. Laminated for durability, this lightweight, pocket-sized folding guide is an excellent source of portable information and ideal for field use by visitors and residents alike. Made in the USA.
- Author BiographyZoologist James Kavanagh has researched and written more than 450 publications pertaining to wildlife observation and outdoor recreation. His unique talent is in taking complex information and synthesizing the salient points to make knowledge about nature and the outdoors more accessible to novices, and to present quick, portable reference information for more experienced wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts. His books have sold more than 5 million copies worldwide.
- Author(s)James Kavanagh
- PublisherWaterford Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Series TitlePocket Naturalist Guide Series
- Place of PublicationBlaine, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWaterford Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull color throughout
- Weight42 g
- Width95 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Dr. Raymond Leung
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.