All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAladdin is a poor boy who lives with his mother. What happens when he meets a magician and finds a magical lamp? Based on the traditional Arabian folk tale. Read it yourself with Ladybird is one of Ladybird's best-selling reading series. For over thirty-five years it has helped young children who are learning to read develop and improve their reading skills. Each Read it yourself ebook is very carefully written to include many key, high-frequency words that are vital for learning to read, as well as a limited number of story words that are introduced and practised throughout. Simple sentences and frequently repeated words help to build the confidence of beginner readers and the four different levels of stories support children all the way from very first reading practice through to independent, fluent reading. Children can also listen to the story being read by using the built-in voiceover option to give them confidence to tackle it themselves. Each ebook has been carefully checked by educational consultants and can be read independently at home or used in a guided reading session at school. Further content includes comprehension puzzles, helpful tes for parents, carers and teachers, and book band information for use in schools. Aladdin is a Level 3 Read it yourself ebook, suitable for children who are developing reading confidence and stamina, and are eager to start reading longer stories with a wider vocabulary.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2014
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight126 g
- Width153 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.