All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionAlan Beith has been an MP for England's rthernmost constituency for 35 years and is a leading figure in the Liberal Democrats. His book covers key stages in his party's growth, including the 1970s Lib-Lab pact and Paddy Ashdown's leadership, and also what the philosophy of Liberalism is all about. He writes about his work overseeing Britain's intelligence and security services over more than a decade, and how faith has helped him through dark times with the deaths of his first wife, Barbara, and his son, Chris.
- Author BiographyAlan Beith has been an MP for England's northernmost constituency for 35 years and is a leading figure in the Liberal Democrats.
- Author(s)Sir Alan Beith
- PublisherMcNidder & Grace
- Date of Publication17/09/2008
- SubjectAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationPembroke Dock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthumbria University Press
- Content Note32 black & white photographs
- Weight816 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.