Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.50Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $12.82Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn ALAN PARTRIDGE: NOMAD, Alan dons his boots, windcheater and scarf and embarks on an odyssey through a place he once knew - it's called Britain - intent on completing a journey of immense personal significance. Diarising his ramble in the form of a 'journey journal', Alan details the people and places he encounters, ruminates on matters large and small and, on a final leg fraught with danger, becomes - t a man (because he was one to start off with) - but a better, more inspiring example of a man. This deeply personal book is divided into chapters and has a colour photograph on the front cover. It is deeply personal. Through witty vignettes, heavy essays and d-inducing pieces of wisdom, Alan shines a light on the oks of the nation and the crannies of himself, making this a biography that biographs the biographer while also biographing bits of Britain.
- Author BiographyAlan Partridge presents Mid Morning Matters on North Norfolk Digital. Broadcaster, writer, motivational speaker, sports fan, thought-leader, businessman and consummate professional, Alan enjoys bitter shandy, shandied lager, high-end knitwear and personal success. He is currently doing very well.
- Author(s)Alan Partridge
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- SubjectTV Tie-In Humour
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight462 g
- Width234 mm
- Height153 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.