All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlana and her friends from Step Out Studio are gearing up for a new performance in a show-stopping musical. They all want to sing and dance on stage, but some of them are finding the new routines really hard. Madame Coco's Costume Emporium is the place to go! There, Alana is transported to the bright lights of Broadway in New York City where she meets the members of an amazing dance troupe. Can she learn how to dazzle on stage and help her friends become musical superstars?
- Author BiographyArlene Phillips was a founding member of the hugely popular dance group Hot Gossip and is the world-renowned Director and Choreographer whose work has been seen widely on stage, feature film, concert arenas, television, music videos and commercials. For six years Arlene was a judge on BBC1's Strictly Come Dancing and continues to tour with the Strictly Come Dancing live UK tour. She is now a judge on BBC1's newest Saturday night prime-time show So You Think You Can Dance? In2009 she was appointed as the Government's 'Dance Tsar' to help improve the UK's health and fitness in the run up to the 2012 Olympic Games.
- Author(s)Arlene Phillips
- PublisherFaber & Faber
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber & Faber
- Weight88 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Claire Philpott,Pixie Potts
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementMain
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.75
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.26
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.64
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.56
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $11.84
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.