Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionRick Spears is a man of many skills and interests. An avid outdoorsman who loves camping, hunting, and writing, he has challenged himself to the ultimate adventure: a solo trek into the Alaskan wilderness, the home of countless predators who will have fear of him. In the past, he had traveled in relative safety on hunting trips. Accompanied by just a few members from his hunt club and a photographer, they had encountered little danger. But w, he's going it alone in regions where he can't rely on help from the outer world. If things turn deadly, one will even be able to hear his call for help, let alone respond to it. For the first time in his life, he will be truly alone with only his wits to keep him alive. He can't wait. Driven by adrenaline and ambition, Rick has spent months planning his adventure. He wants to write a book about a solitary life in the wilderness, a life without electricity or modern comforts, in the hopes of experiencing something that approximates what the old-timers endured. He kws that the only way to write that story with any credibility is to live through it himself-assuming he survives.
- Author(s)Robert P Long
- Date of Publication13/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.