All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.52
About this product
- DescriptionWhen locals want the lowdown on what's going on in their own state...They turn to Amber Richards' Exploring America series! That's why travelers are catching on to this invaluable series as well. More than just travel guides, these state-by-state editions, dial-in to the locales, the events, the goods, the foods, sights, sounds, and characters you MUST experience if you want the right to say, -I've been there!- It is t a typical travel guide, in the sense that the focus is t about where to eat and where to stay, but rather on where to go and what to experience to get an authentic sense of Alaska. In this edition, Amber collaborates with a local Alaskan to pop the cork on America's true wild frontier. From well-kwn attractions and the history behind them, to the obscure less traveled experiences, Ms. Richards delivers the real Alaska to your fingertips! Spoiler alert: pack bear repellent, dancing shoes, waterproof matches, a sturdy steak knife, and your favorite beer mug. See you on the wild side!
- Author BiographyBorn in the lush and beautiful state of Washington, author Amber Richards has always been surrounded by inspiration. She has been writing and creating for as long as she can remember and today still calls the Pacific Northwest home. Amber's books span a multitude of topics, but all have one thing in common. Her love of nature, children and family are the basis of each, and her passion is apparent on every page. Most recently she has added watercolor artist to her catalogue of talents, and needs only to gaze out her window for daily motivation. When Amber isn't breathing life into a new book or painting, she is surrounded by a loving family. She is the proud mother of two children and enjoys every moment she spends with her five grandchildren.
- Author(s)Amber Richards
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.