Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.42
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
About this product
- DescriptionAlaska's Wanderlust is a collection of short stories of how people worked, faced challenges and lived in the Territory of Alaska before statehood. It gives you an idea of the things they had to work with and it tells it like it was. Some of these stories are sad, while others are funny and shows that friendships even with animals last a life time. When Alaska became a state things changed. Some of the people changed along with it, while others passed away or left. Alaska's Wanderlust was inspired by my father Dave, an old time fisherman, a few other old time fisherman and some very special friends . I for one, was so lucky to have grown up in the Territory of Alaska and will cherish my memories forever.
- Author BiographyKristal Kurran was a fisherman's daughter, born and raised in the Territory of S.E. Alaska. She moved to Seattle, WA in the 1970's. She created colorful stories to encourage her children to conquer life's challenges and to go on to greater rewards. She has put these wonderful, heart-warming stories in print. How ever this book was inspired by my father, along with some old time fishermen and the wonderful neighbors I had while growing up.
- Author(s)Kristal Kurran
- Date of Publication16/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.