Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionI take up the little dog-eared, black and white photograph and gaze at it yet again. He could be anybody: but I kw he's of me, mine. As I put it down again on the rough table by the bed, lines from a Chinese poem are in my mind - 'Let me go down next year with the spring waters And search for you to the end of the white clouds in the east.' Barnaby Marechal kws he has a choice: search for the son he abandoned as an infant many years ago, or risk psychological meltdown under the burden of an unpaid moral debt.
- Author BiographyJeff B Grant Born in the city of Leicester in the UK, Jeff was educated at Bedford Modern School, and Strode's Grammar School in the county of Surrey - then subsequently at St. Edmund Hall, Oxford where he studied English Language and Literature. After graduating, he worked for several years as a Producer and then Director of television and cinema commercials in London. One of his early directing credits, the 1973 Public Information Film, Dark and Lonely Water, is still garnering comments on YouTube today as the scariest of all Public Information Films broadcast on UK television. Jeff then moved on to writing and directing films for organisations such as the Rank Organisation, the Ford Motor Company, the BBC, Central Television, British Oxygen Company etc. He has worked all over the UK and mainland Europe, in several African countries, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, the USA and the Caribbean. He received many international awards for both directing and writing. Jeff left the film industry during the recession of the mid-nineties, moved out of London into the country and took a long look at himself and at life. He eventually moved back to London where he now lives. When not writing, he plays piano, tinkers with computers, watches films and birds, takes photographs of the world around him, practises yoga, spends time with his partner, family and friends, and eats hot Indian food.
- Author(s)Jeff B. Grant
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.