Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.25Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
- AU $9.30Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlbert Speer was Hitler's architect before the Second World War. Through Hitler's great trust in him and Speer's own genius for organisation he became, effectively from 1942 overlord of the entire war ecomy, making him the second most powerful man in the Third Reich. Sentenced to twenty years imprisonment in Spandau Prison at the Nuremberg Trails, Speer attempted to progress from moral extinction to moral self-education. How he came to terms with his own acts and failures to act and his real culpability in Nazi war crimes are the questions at the centre of this book. The author had access to Speer, his family and friends and his private papers.
- PrizesWinner of James Tait Black Memorial Prize (Biography) 1995 and Duff Cooper Prize 1995. Shortlisted for Marsh Biography Award 1997.
- Author(s)Gitta Sereny
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication09/08/1996
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note24pp b&w photographs
- Weight530 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Interest AgeFrom 16 To 99
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $28.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.