All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionJoin Albert as he learns to love his baby brother in Jez Alborough's heartwarming picture book about welcoming new siblings. The perfect picture book for a family preparing for a new addition, Jez Alborough is at his best when putting himself in a young child's shoes. Albert is t a little puppy any more, Albert is a big dog! But when his baby brother Henry comes along, something very strange happens ...he starts to feel small. Discover how Albert learns to feel big again in this adorable tale about new siblings, from the award-winning author of Hug.
- Author BiographyJez Alborough is a hugely popular, award-winning author and illustrator of books for children, well known for his stories about Bobo the chimp, star of Hug, Tall and Yes, as well as his tales about Eddy and the Bear, which inspired a BAFTA-winning animated TV series. He lives in Richmond, Surrey. Follow him on twitter @JezAlborough.
- Author(s)Jez Alborough
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight279 g
- Width250 mm
- Height301 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.