All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionA compendium of kwledge, this fascinating little book covers some 1300 plus place names in the province of Alberta. Included within are hamlets, villages, towns and cities, as well as mountain peaks, rivers, lakes and first nations communities. From A to Z, all the way from Abbot Pass to Zigadenus Lake, you'll learn about the origins of the names, famous inhabitants and interesting tidbits.
- Author(s)Larry Donovan,Tom Monto
- PublisherDragon Hill Publishing
- Date of Publication24/01/2007
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintDragon Hill Publishing
- Weight232 g
- Width55 mm
- Height209 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.