Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
About this product
- Author(s)Lem Londos Railsback
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Author BiographyABOUT THE AUTHOR A striving and loving family created and reared Lem Londos Railsback during The Great Depression. Lem decided early-on that he would pursue achievement over happiness. Over time, he has attained both. He retired in 2009 from his university, after fifty years of teaching. He is a retired U.S. Navy Chief. He has traveled through all fifty states and the federal district and through twenty-nine foreign nations. In pursuing his new career as a photo-journalist, Lem writes in light and with words about significant individuals, sites, festivals, and events. ALBU DE LA CIBOLA is the newest product of his travels. Lem lives alone with one hounddog and four kittens in Laredo, Texas. Family members and good friends visit Lem and his entourage frequently.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.