Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionZen means dhyan or meditation. The word dhyan is in Sanskrit. Which, when it moved to the Buddhist language, Pali, become Zhan. When it reached China, it became Chan. When it moved to Japan, it become Zen. Dhyan means a state of -mind. This book brings together the magical power of Zen to take us to our greater self.
- Author(s)Swami Chaitanya Keerti
- PublisherWisdom Tree
- Date of Publication10/06/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintWisdom Tree
- Weight290 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.