All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionA thorough examination of the relationship between young people's drinking and exposure to media representations of alcohol, including alcohol marketing and advertising.
- Author BiographyAuthor Anders Hansen: Anders Hansen is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Media and Communication at the University of Leicester, UK. He is Associate Editor of the journal Environmental Communication, Secretary to the International Environmental Communication Association, and Chair and Convenor of the IAMCR s Working Group on Environmental Issues, Science and Risk Communication. His research focuses primarily on media roles in the communication, representation and construction of environmental issues, science and health.
- Author(s)Anders Hansen,Barrie Gunter,Maria Touri
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/10/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight511 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.