CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.48Trending at AU $32.23
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.26
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.19
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $78.69
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.32
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.47
About this product
- DescriptionAldershot History Tour is a unique insight into the illustrious history of this famous old Hampshire garrison town. Local author Paul H. Vickers guides us around the streets and alleyways, parks and buildings, showing how its famous landmarks used to look and how they've changed over the years as well as exploring its lesser-kwn sights and hidden corners. With the help of a handy location map, readers are invited to follow a timeline of events and discover for themselves the changing face of Aldershot.
- Author BiographyPaul Vickers is a military historian who lives in Aldershot. He was a librarian with the Ministry of Defence for forty years until he retired in 2015. He has written three titles for Amberley.
- Author(s)Paul H. Vickers
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/07/2016
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleHistory Tour
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note50
- Width124 mm
- Height168 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.