All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionREA's MAXtes for Aldous Huxley's Brave New World MAXtes offer a fresh look at masterpieces of literature, presented in a lively and interesting fashion. Written by literary experts who currently teach the subject, MAXtes will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of the work. MAXtes are designed to stimulate independent thought about the literary work by raising various issues and thought-provoking ideas and questions. MAXtes cover the essentials of what one should kw about each work, including an overall summary, character lists, an explanation and discussion of the plot, the work's historical context, illustrations to convey the mood of the work, and a biography of the author. Each chapter is individually summarized and analyzed, and has study questions and answers.
- Author(s)Sharon Yunker
- PublisherResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/06/1995
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleMaxNotes
- Place of PublicationPiscataway, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintResearch & Education Association,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width132 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.