Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $15.08Trending at AU $15.48
About this product
- DescriptionMexico, 1924. At his father's hacienda, restlessly waiting for adventurer Ethan to arrive, sixteen-year-old Alec and his faithful valet Coates head out into the wilderness in search of an ancient archaeological site...only to discover that Mexico is every bit as perilous as The Valley of the Kings. Pursued by ruthless bandits, involved in a plane crash in the middle of remote rain-forest and finally an unwelcome guest in a lost Aztec city where the inhabitants still practice rituals of human sacrifice, once again Alec must use all of his skills and stamina to survive.
- Author BiographyPhilip Caveney was born in 1951 in Prestatyn, North Wales. His father was in the R.A.F, so during his childhood his family moved to a new military base every couple of years. He has had several adult thrillers published in the past, but has now turned his hand successfully to children's books. His Sebastian Darke series has sold in 10 languages and was shortlisted for the Waterstones Prize. He lives in Manchester with his wife and 14 year old daughter.
- Author(s)Philip Caveney
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication06/08/2009
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleAlec Devlin
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content NoteChapter Head
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.