All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated book details the emergence and success of designs that have since become authentic icons of the domestic landscape, presenting works by table figures in the design world.
- Author BiographyAlberto Alessi, president of Alessi, is responsible for the third transformation of the company and is widely recognized for his groundbreaking contribution to the field of design.
- Author(s)Alberto Alessi
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication18/02/2017
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note300 colour illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width171 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.46
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.12
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.