All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionMost of Alexander Posey's short and remarkable life was devoted to literary pursuits. Through a widely circulated satirical column published under the pseudonym Fus Fixico, he did much to document and draw attention to conditions in Indian Territory. He rose to prominence among the Creeks and played a leading role as spokesman on a number of serious political issues. Daniel F. Littlefield Jr. has written the first full biography of Alexander Posey, a pioneer of American Indian literature and a shaper of public opinion.
- Author BiographyDaniel F. Littlefield Jr. is a professor of English at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock and director of the American Native Press Archives. He is the editor, with Carol A. Petty Hunter, of Alexander Posey's Fus Fixico Letters (Nebraska 1993).
- Author(s)Daniel F. Littlefield
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1992
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleAmerican Indian Lives
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus., map
- Weight469 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.