Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating adventure and science, this picture book introduces ant ecology while celebrating industry and collaboration A young and curious ant named Alex aspires to be a great scout for Queen Aziza. He dons his sailor suit and eagerly volunteers as a lookout for the beach work crew. Along the way, Alex is warned by Aloysius, the old sea captain, about the dangers that lurk in the world outside the safety of their home.
- Author BiographyEric Wayne Dickey is a writer whose poetry and translations have been published in Rhino, West Wind Review, and International Poetry Review. He is a coeditor of Pacifica: Poetry International. He lives in Salem, Oregon. Abbey Paccia is a storyboard artist, designer, and animator, and the illustrator of Someday. She lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)Eric Wayne Dickey
- PublisherCraigmore Creations
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCraigmore Creations
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight298 g
- Width241 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Abbey Paccia
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.