All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.13Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander McQueen - the Master of the Fantastic - made headlines when Kate Middleton wore a gown designed by the House of McQueen for her royal wedding. This paper doll tribute to the late fashion superstar recaptures the circus-like atmosphere of McQueen's sensational shows, which combined avant-garde design with techlogy and performance art. Includes 3 dolls and more than 30 costumes.
- Author BiographyOne of the leading authorities on fashion history, Tom Tierney created over 150 paper doll books for Dover Publications. With subjects ranging from U.S. Presidents to popular movie stars, Mr. Tierney's books are famous for being carefully researched and meticulously rendered. His releases are prized by fashion professionals, collectors, and paper doll lovers all over the world.
- Author(s)Tom Tierney
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Paper Dolls
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width209 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.