Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAlexander Romavitch Luria is widely recognized as one of the most prominent neuropsychologists of the twentieth century. This book - written by his long-standing colleague and published in Russian by Moscow University Press in 1992, fifteen years after his death - is the first serious volume from outside the Luria family devoted to his life and work, and includes the most comprehensive bibliography available anywhere of Luria's writings.
- Author(s)Evgenia D. Homskaya
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectBiography: General
- Series TitlePlenum Series in Russian Neuropsychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1040 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid E. Tupper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.