All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a simple to read introduction to the Alexander Technique and was specifically written for those who kw little or thing about the Technique. The book helps to de-mystify the Technique and give a clear and concise account of what the Alexander can do for you and how it can help a variety of ailments including backache, headaches, asthma, high blood pressure, stress and depression. A simple account Alexander's discovery and how he devised his technique is included as well as a chapter on how to begin helping yourself, what you can expect from an Alexander lesson and how to find a teacher. A valuable, yet inexpensive gift for anyone who could benefit from Alexander lessons yet kws little or thing about the technique. Illustrated with line drawings.
- Author BiographyRichard Brennan is a leading figure in helping people to resolve back and neck problems. He travels internationally giving talks and courses, and appears regularly on TV and radio, always exploring in a practical way his belief that the root cause of most back pain lies in poor postural habits, and giving people hope for the relief of their pain. He has written eight books which have sold over 200,000 copies throughout the world and have been translated into eleven languages. Richard's work has featured in many newspapers and magazines including The Irish Times, The Sunday Tribune, The Irish Examiner, Cosmopolitan, Hello and Home and Country. Richard Brennan qualified as an Alexander Technique teacher in 1989 and is the founder and Director of the Alexander Technique Teacher Training College in Ireland. He is an active member of the Society of Teachers of the Alexander Technique (STAT), and a co-founder and past vice-president of the Irish Society of Alexander Technique Teachers (ISATT). He runs a busy practice in Galway, Ireland. He travels around the USA and Europe giving talks, workshops and lectures at various centres, colleges and universities. He has been a pioneer in helping to make the technique accessible to many thousands of people. Other books by Richard Brennan: How to Breathe (2016), Back in Balance, Change Your Posture, Change Your Life, The Alexander Technique Workbook, The Alexander Technique Manual, Mind and Body Stress Relief with the Alexander Technique, and Stress - The Alternative Solution.
- Author(s)Richard Brennan
- Date of Publication21/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.