Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionWilla Cather was an early 20th century author best kwn for her vels; O Pioneers, My Antonia, and Death Comes for the Archbishop. In 1906 Cather became the managing editor of McClure's magazine. As a muckraker journalist Cather co-authored a scathing biography of the head of the Christian Science church, Mary Baker, Eddy. Alexander's Bridge is the story of a great engineer who reaches a crisis in his life when his responsibilities increase and his success begins a decline. Through his relations with two women--Winifred, his wife, and Hilda, a young Irish actress--Alexander learns to kw himself.
- Author(s)Alfred Noyes,Willa Cather
- PublisherBook Jungle
- Date of Publication28/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBook Jungle
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.