All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first comprehensive overview of German artist Alexandra Vogt (born 1970), whose work spans painting, performance and photography. Vogt's vision is populated by lost, forgotten or wounded subjects, which are typically fantastical and sexualized. This volume includes an essay by Annette Scholl, an interview with Erwin Wurm and a wealth of color reproductions from throughout the artist's career.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height290 mm
- Edited byAnnette Scholl
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.