All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn Alexandria, Jasmine V. Bailey has written a string of love poems, islands in an archipelago that emerges with each poem's brief story. In a voice at times detached and wistful and sometimes ringing with ardor, these poems keenly remember sexual desire and male beauty, weaving them into observations that are quietly political or fiercely existential.
- Author BiographyJASMINE V. BAILEY studied at George School, Colgate University, and the University of Virginia. She has taught English in Argentina as a Fulbright scholar and at Colgate University as an Olive B. O Connor fellow. Her chapbook, Sleep and What Precedes It, won the 2009 Longleaf Press Chapbook Prize. She reads poetry and writes book reviews for 32 Poems and The Carolina Quarterly.
- Author(s)Jasmine V. Bailey
- PublisherCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie-Mellon University Press
- Weight109 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.