All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNo other marque can boast of competing in such a large number Mille Miglias, and especially t of such a series of successful results collected by Alfa Romeo in the celebrated Race of the Red Arrow . Alfas were undisputed pre-war kings of the race, a period in which they won fewer than 10 of the 13 events that took place between 1927 and 1940. And after the Second World War the 14th Mille Miglia of 1947 fell to the Alfa Romeo 8C 2900 B driven by Roma-Biondetti. Then, although missing out on the overall win, Alfa was once again a Mille Miglia protagonist in the 1957 race. To tell this long and spectacular story of road racing at its best is the authoritative pen of Andrea Curami, who relives the long and distinguished career of Alfa Rome at the Mille Miglia, all illustrated by rare archive pictures.
- Author BiographyAndrea Curami is a recognized authority on historic vehicle restoration and conservation. He has held technical and scientific positions within the Italian historic Automotoclub (ASI), technical cordinator for the Mille Miglia Race and member of the Technical Commission of the F.I.V.A.
- Author(s)Andrea Curami
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication20/05/2010
- LanguageEnglish and Italian
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Content Note100+ colour & mono
- Weight1066 g
- Width243 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $37.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.