All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionAlfa Romeo is synymous with style and performance. These qualities are epitomized in forty years' production of the famous Alfa Romeo series of Spider sports cars. From the Giulietta Spider of 1955 to the latest style launched in 1996, John Tipler offers the full and fascinating story of the conception, design, introduction and production of these stylish automobiles.
- Author BiographyJohn Tipler is a professional motoring journalist who has contributed to a number of leading magazines and has several automotive books in print. John has been Press Officer for John Player Motorsport and also worked in the Press Office at the famous British motor racing circuit, Brands Hatch. John lives with his family in Norwich, England.
- Author(s)John Tipler
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication27/07/1998
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleThe Complete Story
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note8pp colour illustrations, 140 b&w photographs & diagrams
- Weight755 g
- Width198 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.