All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred Marshall and Modern Ecomics re-examines Marshall's legacy and relevance to modern ecomic analysis with the more settled conventional wisdom concerning evolutionary processes allowing advances in ecomic theorising which were t possible in Marshall's life time.
- Author BiographyNeil Hart is a senior lecturer in economics at the University of Western Sydney, Australia. He has published extensively in the areas of the History of Economic Thought, Economic Methodology, Post Keynesian Economics and Macroeconomic Policy. His previous publications include Equilibrium and Evolution: Marshall and the Marshallians, published by Palgrave Macmillan in 2011.
- Author(s)Neil Hart
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/03/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.