All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe quickest, easiest, most enjoyable method for learning to play the mandolin! Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method is one of the many new additions to the Alfred's Basic family of methods, featuring clear, well-paced instruction. Learning to play has never been easier or more fun than with Alfred's Basic Mandolin Method---the best choice for today's beginning mandolin students. Book 2 features: * New major and mir scales and keys * Solos and duets including American, German, Irish, Italian, Mexican, and Scottish folk songs * Power chords, double unisons, and palm muting * Additional chords and strumming patterns * How to transpose * Triplets, swing rhythms, and blues soloing * Accents and staccato (chop) articulations* Photos and diagrams * Songs that include The Entertainer, Tarantella, Greensleeves, and many others * Great-sounding performances of lessons and examples on the CD.
- Author(s)Greg Horne
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred's Basic Mandolin Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight181 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.