Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred's Drum Method, Books 1 and 2 are the ideal teaching tools to help prepare beginning players for all styles of snare drum and percussion performance. Book 1 contains 80 pages of sequential instruction covering rudimental studies, roll studies, contest solos, and bass drum and cymbal technique. Book 1 also includes 23 solos suitable for recitals and contests. Book 2 is much more than just a snare drum method! It continues the learning process by covering additional rudimental studies, tonal properties of the snare drum, theme and variations, musical forms, solos and duets. Book 2 also covers traditional rudimental style, corps style (by Jay Wanamaker), orchestral style, accessory instruments, and multiple-percussion techniques. The DVD includes demonstrations of all the rudiments and accessory instruments, plus solo performances by the authors.
- PublisherAlfred Music
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- LanguageEnglish & English
- FormatDVD video
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred's Drum Method
- Series Part/Volume NumberBK 1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Music
- Weight91 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.