All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred's Drum Method is the ideal teaching tools to help prepare beginning players for all styles of snare drum and percussion performance. Book 2 is much more than just a snare drum method! This follow-up book to the best-selling first volume continues the learning process by covering additional rudimental studies, tonal properties of the snare drum, theme and variations, musical forms, solos and duets. Additionally, Book 2 covers traditional rudimental style, corps style (by Jay Wanamaker), orchestral style, accessory instruments, and multiple-percussion techniques. This title is available in SmartMusic.
- Author(s)Dave Black,Sandy Feldstein
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/1988
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred Drum Method
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight181 g
- Width221 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.