All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionAlfred's Drum Method, Book 1 (of 2) is the ideal teaching tool to help prepare beginning players for all styles of snare drum and percussion performance. This best-selling book contains 80 pages of excellent sequential instruction covering rudimental studies, roll studies, contest solos, and bass drum and cymbal technique, as well as 23 solos suitable for recitals and contests. This title is available in SmartMusic.
- Author(s)Dave Black,Sandy Feldstein
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co Inc.,U.S.
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Company Inc
- Weight272 g
- Width222 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.88
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.