All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.55
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe award-winning theory software, Alfred's Essentials of Music Theory, is w available in a new and updated Version 3! This software features a fresh new interface and more activities to teach students everything they need to kw about music theory. The Student Version includes narration and animation of music theory concepts through lessons, exercises, games, tests and ear training with recordings of a variety of acoustic instruments to motivate students while strengthening musical skills. The program includes randomized exercises, ear training and graded reviews for each unit. A complete glossary of musical terms and symbols with written definitions, pronunciations and visual/aural examples is also included. The Student Version is intended for use by one user at a time, and is ideal for private study or when tracking progress for other users is t necessary. Appropriate for ages 8 to Adult. PC/Mac compatible. Volume 1 (Lessons 1-25): Treble & Bass Clefs * 4/4, 3/4 & 2/4 Time Signatures * Flats, Sharps & Naturals * Whole & Half Steps * Dynamic Signs, Temp Markings & Articulation * Up to Eighth Notes & Rests Volume 2 (Lessons 25-50): Major Scales * Key Signatures * Circle of Fifths * Intervals * 3/8 & 6/8 Time Signatures * Triads & V7 Chords Volume 3 (Lessons 51-75): 1st & 2nd Inversions of Triads * Figured Bass * Chord Progressions * Mir Scales & Triads * Modes * Harmonizing & Composing Melodies * 12-Bar Blues Chord Progression & Blues Scale * Basic Forms of Music The complete curriculum of Alfred's Essentials of Music Theory includes Student Books, a Teacher's Answer Key, Ear Training CDs, Double Bingo games, Flash Cards, Reproducible Teacher's Activity Kits, and interactive software for students and teachers in private study, studio and network environments. System Requirements: Windows 7, Vista,
- Author(s)Alfred Publishing,Andrew Surmani,Karen Farnum Surmani,Morton Manus
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleEssentials of Music Theory
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.