All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $48.59
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionGeared for kids ages five and up, Kid's Ukulele Course 1 is the easiest ukulele method ever, and will get children playing songs on the ukulele right away. Three irresistible ukulele experts---a clever classical dog, one cool jazz cat, and a friendly alligator who loves the blues---guide students along, focusing kids' attention by pointing out what's important on each page and making learning fun! This course is perfect for classroom and home use, and even parents without musical training can be effective guides through the method. The accompanying CD will make it even easier by demonstrating how the music in the book should sound. Songs: Aloha Oe * Over the Rainbow * When the Saints Go Marching In * and many more.
- Author(s)L C Harnsberger,Ron Manus
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred's Kid's Ukulele Course
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width221 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.