All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTechnique 2A continues and expands on the technical and artistic tools learned in Technique books 1A and 1B. The seven new Technique Tools introduced are: dynamic shaping, crossing over the thumb, solid-sounding chords, two-te slurs, seamless melodies, balance between melody and accompaniment, and damper pedal footwork. Artistic Etudes showcase a student's technique in an expressive musical setting, and Hands-Together Workshops focus on developing the skills necessary for coordinating hands-together playing. Each page in the Technique Book correlates with a specific page in the Lesson Book.
- Author(s)Dennis Alexander,E L Lancaster,Gayle Kowalchyk,Martha Mier,Victoria McArthur
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleAlfred's Premier Piano Course
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight159 g
- Width224 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.