All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionProblem solving is an art that is central to understanding and ability in mathematics. With this series of books the authors have provided a selection of problems with complete solutions and test papers designed to be used with or instead of standard textbooks on algebra. For the convenience of the reader, a key explaining how the present books may be used in conjunction with some of the major textbooks is included. Each book of problems is divided into chapters that begin with some tes on tation and prerequisites. The majority of the material is aimed at the student of average ability but there are some more challenging problems. By working through the books, the student will gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental concepts involved, and practice in the formulation, and so solution, of other algebraic problems. Later books in the series cover material at a more advanced level than the earlier titles, although each is, within its own limits, self-contained.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1985
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noted.
- Weight180 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine152 mm
- Edited byE. F. Robertson,T. S. Blyth
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.