All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionAlgebraic Cryptanalysis bridges the gap between a course in cryptography, and being able to read the cryptanalytic literature. This book is divided into three parts: Part One covers the process of turning a cipher into a system of equations; Part Two covers finite field linear algebra; Part Three covers the solution of Polymial Systems of Equations, with a survey of the methods used in practice, including SAT-solvers and the methods of Nicolas Courtois. Topics include: Analytic Combinatorics, and its application to cryptanalysis The equicomplexity of linear algebra operations Graph coloring Factoring integers via the quadratic sieve, with its applications to the cryptanalysis of RSA Algebraic Cryptanalysis is designed for advanced-level students in computer science and mathematics as a secondary text or reference book for self-guided study. This book is suitable for researchers in Applied Abstract Algebra or Algebraic Geometry who wish to find more applied topics or practitioners working for security and communications companies.
- Author(s)Gregory V. Bard
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/08/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight724 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.