Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a careful treatment of the theory of algebraic Riccati equations. It consists of four parts: the first part is a comprehensive account of necessary background material in matrix theory including careful accounts of recent developments involving indefinite scalar products and rational matrix functions. The second and third parts form the core of the book and concern the solutions of algebraic Riccati equations arising from continuous and discrete systems. The geometric theory and iterative analysis are both developed in detail. The last part of the book is an exciting collection of eight problem areas in which algebraic Riccati equations play a crucial role. These applications range from introductions to the classical linear quadratic regulator problems and the discrete Kalman filter to modern developments in HD*W*w control and total least squares methods.
- Author(s)Leiba Rodman,Peter Lancaster
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication07/09/1995
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight889 g
- Width163 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.