All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe theory of quasivarieties constitutes an independent direction in algebra and mathematical logic and specializes in a fragment of first-order logic-the so-called universal Horn logic. This treatise uniformly presents the principal directions of the theory from an effective algebraic approach developed by the author himself. A revolutionary exposition, this influential text contains a number of results never before published in book form, featuring in-depth commentary for applications of quasivarieties to graphs, convex geometries, and formal languages. Key features include coverage of the Birkhoff-Mal'tsev problem on the structure of lattices of quasivarieties, helpful exercises, and an extensive list of references.
- Author(s)Viktor A. Gorbunov
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/09/1998
- Series TitleSiberian School of Algebra and Logic
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Note1
- Weight1370 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.